Monday, December 14, 2009

Strunk Baby Update



I have long overdue pictures for you all! Little Strunk Baby made his/her debut on December 2. We got to see AND hear the heart beating, even at 7 millimeters long!

Tomorrow we get our second ultrasound, and I can't wait to see how much he/she has grown in the past 13 days!

I'm feeling pretty good overall. I eat every 2-4 hours (just like feeding time at the zoo) and I'm trying to make healthy choices. Although I think tonight's dinner will be toaster waffles and oranges or grapefruit from my grandparents' citrus trees.

Please keep us in your prayers, particularly for peace. It's still a long road ahead and though we feel as if we've overcome the hardest hurdle, it's hard to let go of the worry and doubt.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure doubt plagues you sometimes. It's so wonderful to see these pictures! You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers as your baby grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is incredible that you got to hear the heartbeat at such a tiny size- amazing to think how God forms babies from the very beginning. Can't wait to see the updated look today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful beautiful pictures!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete