Monday, August 17, 2009

IVF time!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that it's finally time for our IVF cycle to begin! Cycle day one came early this morning after days and days of waiting. (Thirty-seven to be exact.) That means that tomorrow we'll make the first of many treks to Atlanta to visit with the doctors and nurses and hopefully get the "all clear" to begin the injections tomorrow night.

As for today, Jonathan and I are beginning the first week of our antibiotics to make sure we're both healthy enough to make it through this process. Your prayers and well wishes are appreciated.

I'll be sure to update everyone tomorrow on our protocol and let you know if we are good to go!

6 comments:

  1. Hugs - Kisses - my thoughts are with you both - be safe!! Love Mamma J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful on your trip to Atlanta tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the all clear. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa thank you for sharing this. Yall will both be in my prayers. If I can do anything please let me know. I know yall are going to be the best parents ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis, To think it came on Sean's and Pop's bday. Has to be a great sign. Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete