Sunday, August 30, 2009

So far so good.....

Hi everyone! It's Melissa again. Thanks so much to Jamie for keeping everyone in the loop while I was out of town all weekend. And thank you for the prayers. They're working and God is working miracles at a laboratory in Atlanta!

The IVF nurse called me this morning and said they're 90% sure that the embryo transfer will be on Wednesday but we'll know more tomorrow morning. This is great news. The longer the embryos have to grow, the better the embryologist can "weed out" the weaker of the bunch. Of course I'm hoping they'll all be strong and fabulous and they'll have trouble picking out which two are the best for transfer because all 10 are so great.

More updates tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Well, I dont know about you but this waiting is nerve wrecking for me LOL. Looking forward to another update!

    ReplyDelete